Thursday, February 4, 2010

I missed you

It's been a while since I've been on my blog.  I have to admit that I've been disappointed with my settings for this blog.  I have something set incorrectly and have been struggling to figured it out with out success.  So it turns out that it is hard for anyone to find me.  I've decided to keep posting for now and possibly move the blog to a new location.  If this is the way I end up doing it I will copy and paste all the information so no one loses anything.

That being said, I'm having some trouble posting my link for the vita-mix.  You really want a vita-mix, or you would if you knew how great they were.  I can no longer work without it.  I have many recipes that call for using the vita-mix and believe I need to get them posted so you can have access to them.  I want to give it a couple of more days of trying to get the link up and running first.

also, in the meantime... I have started taking an on-line class that I am loving!   Its about running a raw food business on-line.  I finish massage therapy school in April 2010.  I gave notice at work that the middle of March is when I am finished working there.  This will allow me to concentrate on my blog, start a website, start offering classes and massages.  I CAN NOT WAIT!!  I am so excited about life right now!!!  And I hope you are also!!!

Now, I have one more issue at the moment.  We bought a brand new computer.  It's an Apple which is our first Apple.  We both love it.  But I am learning how to use it.  One of the things I have not learned yet is how to upload photo's.  I have a ton of pictures in this computer but when I try to post one, the machine wants to post the entire album.  I WILL figure it out.

So I haven't abandoned you.  I'm just out learning.

Enjoy life!
Live Well!
Sing Loud!

No comments:

 
UA-10892816-2