Wednesday, November 4, 2009

my brother's blog

Hi everyone!  It's a great day for blogging.  It's chilly outside and I would like to be curled up in a blanket with my laptop on my lap.  However....  that is not going to happen for me today.  But I do have the opportunity to work on this post.  So I'm taking advantage of that and putting in a shameless plug for my brother and my sister-in-law.

I just found out today that my brother started a blog.  He is writing reviews on Sci-fi and Sci-fi fantasy, Medical, Suspense, Mystery, and Commentary books.  He is also writing about Grand Rapids, Sandy's (his wife) website, his life, the good and the sad, arts, medical reform, and epilepsy (the sad). 

His blog is: http://maladjustedfantasy.blogspot.com/
I hope you'll visit it and leave him a comment with your thoughts on his work.  You'll learn from visiting his blog that he is working on writing a book himself.  I happen to know that he is getting fabulous reviews from professionals that have critiqued it for him.

Sandy, his wife, is a wonderful artist who takes old pieces of abandoned furniture and brings them back to life, often to a life better than they had when they were first create. 
Her website is: http://www.sitableart.com/
Her work is unique.  All her work is hand painted fun, creative pieces that are worth taking a trip over to her website to see.  She will also take furniture that customers bring her and match them up to favorite fabric and ideas that the customer has in mind.

I know my blog is about raw foods and health but I couldn't pass up the chance to spread the word for the people I love, my family.  I hope you'll check out these 2 sites and check back in with me again.  I have several recipes I need to get posted, along with photo's and !!!! I'm so excited !!! a link to Vita-mix with a free shipping offer that they are letting me pass along.

talk to you soon!

No comments:

 
UA-10892816-2